Sardine Nicoise - have you ever imagined this combination?
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce
- 100g blanched Green beans
- 4 Hardboiled eggs, quartered
- 1 shallot, shaved
- 100g Olives
- 200g Boiled baby Potatoes
- 50g cherry tomato halved
- 2 tins PINHAIS Selection - Sardines in Tomato Sauce
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 5 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Salt and Pepper
Chop romaine lettuce into bite sized pieces, wash and spin in a salad spinner.
Compose the greenbeans, hardboiled eggs, shaved shallot , olives, and tomatoes over the salad.
Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, mustard, and season with salt and pepper.
Dress the salad and serve with bread.